Wine Chiller Promotion Terms and Conditions
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding the Haha Wine Company Limited Wine Chiller Promotion (Promotion) form part of the Conditions of Entry.
- The Promotion commences 1stof October 2021 at 00.01 (local time in NZ) and concludes on 30th of November 2021 at 23:59 (local time in NZ) (Promotion Period).
- The “Promoter” is Haha Wine Company Limited (New Zealand Company No: 3544051) of 27 Napier Road, Havelock North.
- By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
- By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that their details may be collected by the Promoter and stored in their database to be used for direct marketing from time to time. The entrant has the option of unsubscribing from the Promoter’s database at any time.
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to entrants who meet the eligibility requirements in clauses 7 and 8
- Each entrant must:
- Be a resident of New Zealand and aged 18 years or older;
- Not be an employee of the Promoter, or any participating retailers, associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter), or an immediate family member of those employees.
- Register their contact details in accordance with the “How to Enter” section
- An entrant or the spouse/partner of an entrant who has won a prize in this Promotion is ineligible to receive any subsequent prizes in the Promotion. If the entrant or their spouse/partner is drawn in a later draw, there will be a re-draw and the prize for that month will be awarded to the first eligible entrant whose name is drawn.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and the eligibility of any entrant (including the entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and employer) and is entitled to invalidate any entry or to exclude any entrant from the Promotion where the entry or entrant does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or who, in the case of an entrant, interferes with the proper conduct of the Promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prior to receiving a Prize and being declared a winner, an entrant may be required to provide proof to the Promoter that he or she is an eligible entrant (e.g. complies with clauses 7 and 8 above) and that he or she purchased a specially tagged bottle of Hãhã wine from a participating store (i.e., provide the receipt for the purchase).
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant consents to receiving an SMS to confirm receipt and validation of entry.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant who wins a Prize agrees and consents to the Promoter using his or her name, city of residence, and (if requested by the Promoter) photograph in any and all forms of media, without payment or other compensation or claim of copyright, for any publicity or promotion carried out by Promoter and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in any such publicity or promotional materials is to vest in the Promoter.
- The Promoter may exclude from the Promotion any entrant (or other person) the Promoter considers or suspects (in its opinion) of cheating by stealing, forging, mutilating or tampering with any neck tag or unique code or otherwise acting dishonestly or improperly in relation to the Promotion. The Promoter may take whatever steps it considers appropriate in respect of such an entrant (or other person) including seeking damages or other compensation.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives and advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or participation in the Promotion, including (without limitation) any such injury, loss or damage which is attributable to: (i) any technical difficulty or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (ii) any act or omission of a third party; (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by the Promoter); (v) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or Prize winner; or (vi) use or enjoyment of a Prize.
- All entries are, and remain, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. If the information the Promoter requests is not provided, a person may not participate in the Promotion. Under the Privacy Act 2020, entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request by an entrant to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter at its address set out in these Terms and Conditions. All personal information provided by entrants will be held for the Promoter at Haha Wine Company, 27 Napier Road, Havelock North 4157, New Zealand, or such other place as is notified to an entrant on request. Except to the extent otherwise contemplated by clauses 5 and 11 above, the Promoter will destroy all personal information provided in connection with the Promotion once the Promotion has finished.
- The Promoter reserves the right (by publication on its website www.hahawine.co.nz/enjoyhaha) to (i) amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time; and (ii) cancel or amend the Promotion as a result of an event arising beyond its reasonable control.
How to Enter
- Purchase any specially neck tagged bottle of Hãhã wine from a participating store during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is only available at participating stores.
- Text via SMS full name, email address and the unique code (found on the bottle’s promotional neck tag) to 4368 during the Promotion Period. Standard charges will apply for all texts.
- MMS texts are not valid.
- Each bottle of Hãhã wine purchased during the promotional period gives one entry for the Promotion.
- A receipt of purchase must be retained by entrants for each entry made. This proof of purchase must be made available to the Promotor on request.
- All entries via text (SMS) will receive a validation text (SMS) by return to confirm the entry has been received and that the unique code has not previously been entered or is not otherwise invalid. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- There are fifty (50) prizes to be won for this Promotion during the promotion period.
- The value of each prize is approximately NZD$699.00
- Each prize consists of one (1) Hãhã branded Tuscany 51 Bottle Wine Cabinet (model TWC5100).
- Once a winner is notified, they must nominate a Noel Leeming store in New Zealand and prizes will be available for collection at the nominated Noel Leeming store after 1st December 2021. The Prize Winner is responsible for collection directly from the nominated Noel Leeming store.
Number of Entries
- You can enter the Promotion as many times as you wish during the Promotion Period. However, you can enter each unique code via text once only. Any attempt to enter a unique code more than once will be rejected and be invalid. Each unique code submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions is one entry in the draw for the prize pool. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period, will go into the draw for the prize pool.
- All prizes will be randomly drawn on 1st December 2021.
- The Prize Winners will be notified by mobile phone and/or email within 7 days of prize draw by Haha Wine Company Limited, using the contact details via their entry registration.
- The prizes will be awarded to the person who owns the telephone number and/or email address containing the winning unique code.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim a prize, within THREE (3) days of beginning notified they have won a prize, the winner will forfeit his or her prize and a redraw for the prize will be made.
- Each Prize Winner is only eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize.
- No prize is redeemable for cash or transferable. Each Prize Winner accepts the prize ‘as is’ and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. There will be no compensation in the event that prize winners are unable to use all or part of the prize.
- The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prizes listed. If any of the prizes are unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute that prize or item for a prize or item of an equivalent value. Any expenses incurred by a winner in using a Prize are the responsibility of the winner.